Saturday, August 09, 2008

One jobless optics class..

So yesterday we were studying the Drude model in Cond. Mat. (I can see all of you going "eh? what?") and in the next class - which happened to be optics - Debo and I came up with a poem which is bokka (to know the meaning of the word ask a bong near you) to say the least!

This is what Debo had to say:

Drude the dude,
See, i don't mean to be rude,
But your model is so crude,
For mankind it's no good,
Cv and are wearing a hood,
I'm sorry to say that this'll be definitely be rejected by Sarika's Sood*!

So I replied with:

Hey Debo, this is Drude,
Just wanna tell you that I'm in no mood,
To listen to you be so prude,
I think your humour is better when it's lewd,
So stop putting pseud!

Now you know what IITians do in class! :-)


* Sood is a prof in IISc. under whom Sarika did her summer internship.

5 comments:

JustLikeThat said...

Finallyy writing a comment on your blog:) Am sure you cant afford to do this in all your classes..:) anyway did u check out the award that i gave u?:P

JustLikeThat said...

And yeah, tagged you!!:) Check it out!!

Roshan George said...

Arre! Yeh kya hai yaar? Fancy yourself the next P. Diddy or whatever?

Anonymous said...

"One jobless optics class.." - You give me hope,lady.

P.S. Maybe we should have a contest - What should be chitra's rapper name?

Spica said...

@Soms: yeah, I can't. And yes, as you can see I replied to your ta and replied to the comment in that post as well!

@ Roshan: Dai.. You're been there for a week and already over petre. Adakki vaasi!

@ Sido: :-D Forgotr you were the optics dude. Maybe you can help me out next sem. Be sure to know your Scully and Zubair well!