Tuesday, August 19, 2008

With friends like this...

Have you ever come across a pair of friends you envy - envy, cause you never had a friend like that? A pair who make you wanna lean against the door and smile? A pair you're not a part of, and though you'd love to be, you do not want to even peep into their world in case you destroy the balance? The kind of friends you read about in books, and are talked about in movies - and all this while you thought that that kind did not exist and when you realise they do, you suddenly feel lonely - lonely like never before.. and happy - happy, cause, to re-quote Aquila's blog title "it's a wonderful world indeed which contains something so beautiful!

( To answer your questions, yes I am thinking of certain two people, and no, I'm not gonna tell you who it is!)

5 comments:

JustLikeThat said...

Can i guess?:P

Spica said...

:-P I'm sure you can. But I'd rather you didn't here.. I don't want certain people to get wind of it!

Roshan George said...

Louis Armstrong is proud of you. While I haven't heard of the kind of people you mention I have heard of the kind of person that guesses perhaps wrongly, but whose guess has devastating consequences nevertheless.

However, due to the danger that you will make your mother cut power to my family's home, I cannot disclose who that person is.

Anonymous said...

That kind exists ?? where do I get one?

Spica said...

@ Roshan and Sido: *sighs deeply* It does exist!! I think I was actually happier not knowing about it! Waaaaaaaaaaaah! I want one too!

@ Roshan: I wanna know what your guess is. Send me a mail? And you know, my mommy doesn't have to order any power cutting these days. It happens anyway!