Wednesday, September 03, 2008

The latest addiction!

Okay, I admit it. I really am addicted to phdcomics. Just that the strip is so damn funny!!! Take this one for example:




And this, strangely is not even one of the more popular ones.. But you must've seen the others. This one is just my personal favorite.

Anyway, I went into the archives and started reading all the ones written long ago - some 1000 odd strips and I'm proud to say that yesterday, I finally finished reading all of them! Now I'm an expert. Almost. :-)

P.S: Mike is my fav. character. Who's yours?

10 comments:

ess said...

Ah, so you've come out into the open with your addiction too. I haven't been reading them long enough to know the characters' names. But this one's my favourite so far (for obvious reasons)

http://www.phdcomics.com/comics/archive.php?comicid=1050

Spica said...

hee hee.. i know.. you keep sending it to me. That guy is the "nameless guy", btw..

ess said...

I started going through the archives today. There's a pretty good Mac vs PC sequence from 1997. About how humanities students can't do without them.

And yes, the nameless guy is my favourite, followed by Tajel.

Roshan George said...

My favourite is Mariko, the only one to see the light. She nearly saved the Nameless Guy.

Spica said...

@ess: You and your Mac!!!!!!! It's become a full-fledged obsession now!!

@Roshan: Nearly.. :-) And didn't I tell you you're not allowed to read it anymore?

Anonymous said...

I'm still stuck in 2004 :( I thought you liked Cecilia. Dee happens to be my fav.

Arulz said...

i worked thru the whole comics when i discovered them a year ago... i can relate to most of them... my fav characters: mike (& family), nameless guy and tajel...

Spica said...

@ Sido: Yeah I did. Till I stared doing the archives. And Dee is awesome too. She doesn't feature much these days, though! :-(

@ Arulz: How long did you take? My friend claims she did it overnight. I don't believe her though!

Arulz said...

I took a around a month.. i went through them ~50 at a time (unless the 50th was part of a mini-sode).. all in a nite? could be possible, considering the way we cram the nite b4 the exams (i sure did!)...

btw... does anyone like asterix here??

Spica said...

@ Arulz: I do! I do!