Thursday, November 13, 2008

This tag like thingy

It's Roshan's fault this time. Pass on the hate, he says. Very well, I shall.

"..too long; we've got to move on."

Here's how it works:

1.Grab the nearest book.
2.Open it to page 56.
3.Find the fifth sentence.
4.Post the text of the sentence in your journal along with these instructions.

I was at my desk with my bookshelf behind me. First book from the right, he said. I took the first book from the right. It happened to be Issac Asimov's The rest of the Robots. Collecion of short stories which never got published as a book. This one's from Victory Unintentional.

Apart from that, I apologize for my long absence. I had - you guessed it - exams! And app work. More exams and more app work beckon. Wish me luck, people!

4 comments:

PI said...

all the best! how did the exams go?

Roshan George said...

As usual, super, I bet.

Spica said...

@ Pseudo: Thanks :-) And they haven't told us yet.. I'm hoping they never will.

@ George: Thus spake Mr.1600

Anonymous said...

app app and away :)