Sunday, October 19, 2008

Sabbath day

Well, since I liked the response I got when I told everyone, I thought I might as well post it:

Today, sunday the 19th october, I had my Atmoic and Molecular physics quiz.

There. I said it. The funny part being, we picked a sunday. The prof wasn't too happy with it. Why would he be? He has to come to work on a sunday!. But we clearly told him that we don't have another date to spare. It was now or never. So he picked now. He needs to grade us, you see.

Ah well, says something about wannabe nerds, doesn't it?

So morning I wrote the exam. Afternoon I slept. Tonight I will write record.

In other news, my Toefl results came out. Apparently, my english is good - I know how to read, understand, speak and write english. Well, that's what they said. If you have a problem with that, you may pick a fight with ETS.

6 comments:

Roshan George said...

This was you, wasn't it?

ess said...

"wannabe" nerds? You mean you aren't one already? :P

Spica said...

@ Roshan: Which of the two? I prefer Cecelia. I was never enthu as an under-grad, you see. MCC took care of that!

@ Ess: Of course not!! How dare you!

Anonymous said...

"So morning I wrote the exam. Afternoon I slept. Tonight I will write record."
Whoa!! Essence of existence at nerd-central :P

PI said...

i have to say i agree (or almost agree) with ess. exam on a sunday? ouch!
and i think the toefl assessment is fine :D

Spica said...

@ Sido: thus spake one who actually listened during a paper presentation! Who does that??

@ Pseudo: Go not by what toefl tell you. Seriously. I suggest you take a look at the paper sometime. Feel good factor.