Saturday, May 16, 2009

On being followed!

Mathika finally taught me how to use a reader today (yes, I needed to be 'taught'), and guess what I found? There are 24 people who subscribe to it! How 'bout that?? 24!! And to think that less than 2 years ago, I actually was here and now I have 24 subscriptions and 5 followers!!

Someone's really come on in life, eh?

On the down-side though, it means I get 24 less hits everytime I write a post because those people just read it using a reader and many of them(my sister for starters) are too lazy to comment! x-(

Ah, well!! Still.. 29!! Yay!

My new target is 50. So tell one, tell all, people!

8 comments:

Anonymous Economist said...

Congrats Spica, love your posts.

One of the Reader readers, I am a student and teacher of Economics. I think I found your blog while reading responses to the Mangalore pub attacks and have been a (read only) subscriber ever since. Do keep writing.

Spica said...

:-) Thank you!

TheMobilePhotog said...

there is a comment feature right inside it, but yeah not the same experience of reading it on the blog..

Spica said...

Yeah, but it brings you back to blogger!

Soin said...

nice and simple write ups.good work.free

Roshan George said...

There isn't a comments feed. Why is there no comments feed?

Spica said...

Vishvak: Thanks, but what's with the "free"?

RG: Because.

Soin said...

sorry default in my lingo.free